Training for CPCS Local Social Actors - (A Family-based support program supported by La Chaine de L'espoir)
Refresher Training for CPCS LSA (Local Social Actor)
Date: Monday, 5th October 2015
Venue: Dillibazar, Kathmandu
Organized By: CPCS (Child Protection Centers and Services)
- Discuss about CPCS and CLASS Program / Work / Objectives etc.
- Reporting System / Child File record etc.
- Discuss about how to develop partnership with school / local body/ Club/ NGOs etc.
- Follow up Discuss about CPP (Child Protection Policy)
- Sin Card Distribution and brief about NCELL Package.
Facilitator: Arjun Mohan Bhattarai / Bijesh Shrestha / Himmat Maskey / Nawaraj Pokharel /Ranju Shrestha
1. Sanumaya Maharjan (CLASS Kritipur LSA)
2. Sunita balami (CLASS Pharping LSA)
3. Santoshi Bhuju (CLASS Budhanilkantha LSA)
4. Sangita Suwal (CLASS Khowp LSA)
5. Jamuna Baiju (CLASS Khowp LSA)
6. Sushil Suwal (CLASS Khowp LSA)
7. Saru Tamang (CLASS Chalnakhel LSA)
8. Namuna Shrestha (CLASS Halchok LSA)
9. Laxmi Thapa (CLASS Bhaktapur LSA)
10. Nabina Risal (CLASS Kalanki LSA)
11. Durgadevi Adhikari (CLASS Mulpani LSA)
12. Manju Sijapati (CLASS Sanothimi LSA)
13. Tej Bahadur Karki (CLASS Lamanagi LSA)
- Bijesh sir was briefing about CPCS program / Work / Objectives etc. First session was very interesting. They interact with us about our program and works. They are very curious about the program.
- Arjun sir was update Nepalese Children; challenges, Problem and Opportunities. He was following up CPP and carves up knowledge about report writing and coordination.
- All participated were very happy and they requested us to do this types of program frequently.
Reported By: Nawaraj Pokharel / Ranju Shrestha